Rupanco Farm is looking for a bookkeeper with a winning personality to maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensuring legal requirement compliance and who is also responsible for basic administrative tasks.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defines bookkeeping policies and procedure
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trail balance, reconciling entries
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management of needed actions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Organizes legal precautions such as ensuring waivers and contracts are signed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Developing standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting research results, Data Entry skills, Accounting, Attention to detail, Confidentiality, and Thoroughness